We wish to inform our prospective clients that, moving forward, all consultation sessions will be exclusively conducted in a virtual format. In-person meetings will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN 60 AND 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION SESSIONS. THE 60 MINUTES CONSULTATION WILL BE CREDITED TOWARD YOUR CASE IF A CONTRACT IS SIGNED WITHIN 7 DAYS.
What to Expect from an Immigration Consultation
We consider the initial consultation to be a clinical examination. This meeting allows us to get acquainted and determine the basic nature of your immigration problem. During your immigration consultation, you should expect an immigration lawyer to:
- Review the details of your immigration situation thoroughly;
- Answer questions that you have about your immigration case;
- Explain all immigration benefits for which you may qualify;
- Help you plan an immigration strategy for success;
- Provide you with a fee estimate and discuss payment plans or billing arrangements
What NOT to Expect during an Immigration Consultation
During the consultation, our attorney cannot review your paperwork for accuracy or completeness. If you are determined to handle your immigration case on your own without hiring an attorney, we cannot provide you with instructions on how to do that.